Terms and Conditions for Seminars
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter parts of the programme and/or change the speakers without prior notice.
Cancellations & Replacement Delegates:
- Cancellation of a booking must be received in writing at least 6 weeks prior to the event, otherwise the following costs will be incurred:
- 100% of the fee will be payable for cancellations received less than 6 weeks prior to event, or for non-attendance
- Replacement delegates are welcome – an administration fee of £5 will be charged
- Autism Live Training cannot be held responsible if delegates are affected by illness, accident, appointments, bereavements or any other event which prevents their attendance at our events. We regret that we are not able to give refunds in such circumstances unless notification is received within the time frame set out above.
- Autism Live Training will gladly issue invoices only for bookings by professionals whose employer will pay their delegate fee.
- Confirmations of bookings, receipts and invoices for payment will normally be sent by email within 2 weeks of payment being received
- Autism Live Training is unable to grant extended credit and therefore must request that full payment be made within 30 days from the date of invoice. Should payment not be received within 30 days from the date of invoice, an administration charge of £40 +vat will be applied
- Autism Live Training may record and/or take photographs at all events
- Delegates do not have permission to take photographs or make audio or video recordings of any part of the event. Some of our speakers may be caused acute anxiety by delegates taking photographs or recordings
- Any delegate wishing to take photographs or audio or video recordings must first obtain permission from Autism Live Training with as much notification as possible. Agreement will then be requested of the speakers, whose decisions and/or conditions must be respected.
- Delegates agree not to publish any portion of the proceedings they may have recorded without permission
- If permission to publish is granted, this will be on the strict understanding that only brief extracts will be used, that they will not be used in a misleading context, and that the speaker and any organisation they represent, and Autism Live Training, are acknowledged